15 Aralık 2011 Perşembe

Autumn in My Favorite Corner

Not much to say...

Some pictures from Fenerbahçe Park in autumn 2011.




My most favorite place in this BIG city!

I can smoothly breath there and feel more close to nature...Strings of my heart get accorded here and I started to feel joyful again...

As my guru said "Our emotion should be joy"...If we do not feel the joy in our hearts han we better have to do something!






A LONELY TREE ACROSS THE PRINCESS ISLANDS


I had a short foot soak in the sea and it was freezing cold!


BLUE SKY AND GOLDEN COLORED SEEDS


Eventually my bird...I was looking for this bird more than a year. I hear its voice day and night...If you hear a sweet voice singing in the middle of night than it should be this bird!

So , autumn is also beatiful in İstanbul as it was in spring!

All the best wishes from all the friends live in globe...

with love

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder