14 Ocak 2011 Cuma

Bare Feet in Ephesus

When I was out with some friends few days ago I remembered my fascinating visits to Ephesus which I like to share here... 



 I visited the land with an Indian Yogi friend in mid 90's... Those days we were so young and not very much ''wise'' as this old man... After we got out from our car he very calmly removed his shoes and explained to us so that he wanted to walk in the ruins of Ephesus with bare feet... He said '' He could feel the energy/vibration of this land, people lived there ''... I remember we looked each other with wide open eyes with my friend...Vow... Than he did it... If everyhing is energy and if there is no lineer time than I should easily say he was just walking in the streets of real Ephesus in those days... He knew more than us about Ephesus infact... This ruin is near by Mother Mary house ...They are all in the town named Selçuk/İzmir. He explained us Mother Mary also came to Ephesus with one of Christ's disciple...I guess he was Saint Paul... Than he suggested us to meditate in Mother Mary's house...When we sit down for meditation the priest gave a respectable look to our Indian guest and he left the place for us... It was very interesting experince...My heart was full of joy and a big smile on my face...Tears were coming from my eyes because of the feeling ''joy'' in my heart... When we finished the meditation our Indian guest smiled us with shining eyes and he said she was there with us ... I was so young than and my intuition was not so developed than... Who knows? Again if everthing is energy and there is no lineer time than why not? One thing was sure it was very very interesting day and experience for us... 

After couple of years I had to go Ephesus with a foreigner colleque of mine. I was working in US based company and he was from NY. We had some meetings in that region and he wanted to see Ephesus during the weekend. Guess what I did... 

 To show how I was a sophisticated girl I told him I was going to walk in the ruins with bare feet... He was completely in a shock...He warned me that my shoes would be stolen... As you can guess I was not enough couraged to walk on the land so I did not leave them in the car...When I reached the marble road than I took them off... Than I was completely sure so that my shoes would be fine...Who would you be interested my worn sports shoes? Ha Ha Ha... After a 'painful' walk I could not find my shoes...Yes some people were fancy about my old shoes... 

 My colleague was burst in to laughings and tears were coming from his eyes...Ofcourse I followed him with the same... Than few hours I drove the care bare feet to Çeşme... Guess where we went first in Çeşme...Shoe store... A great lunch followed near the harbour in Çeşme afterwords... 

 So after many years we were able to remember those memories and still we can laugh and enjoy the life... I am still in touch with my ex colleague and always visit him whenever I am in NY. And thankfull all the people took role in these heartly memories... Life is more beatiful and meanful with great friends... No one knows what life brings tomorrow... Today is the best time to show our love and kindness towards each other... So may be you can just give a call to your friend whom you were not able to call for long time after reading this little story... Thanks Yogiji, Thanks George:) With love Funda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder