20 Nisan 2011 Çarşamba

Source Code and Richard Bach's ONE

I wonder if you ever read the book named ''ONE'' written by Richard Bach...Down below I copied an intro about the book from the net...

Introduction:

Do parallel worlds really exist? What if they do?

What if.... there's some way we could cross time beyond space, and meet our alternate selves, the ones who are yet to be and the ones who already are?

What if space-time is a giant cosmic book?
Ours to turn and read, skip a chapter, indulge in the other... from each taking what resonates with us.

What if I could reach to Who I Already Was and Who Still is Somewhere perhaps existing in some parallel dimension floating alongside this?

What if... the me I will be, already exists, alive and glowing and is reaching out to me this very moment as I write this, type it out; cheering me on, hugging me, applauding me, telling me it's okay?

What if there are infinite expressions of -- I, Me?


What if these infinite expressions of my consciousness are even grander than I ever imagined or have ever known?

What if... every idea there could ever be, already IS?
And I - I just have to tune into it?

One is a delicious exploration of these What Ifs? These and Some More!

The ideas, the learnings, the experiences all build up a crescendo for the grand culmination of it all at the end; where everything somehow seems to tie in together. What is the end? Ahh! Well! Why don't you read it for yourself!?! -- J.S.
* * *

"In this novel, a follow-up to Bridge, Richard and Leslie are flying in their seaplane towards L.A., when all of a sudden there is a flash of light, and they are over the ocean, with no land in sight. They decide to set themselves down on the water until they can figure out what is going on. As they get closer to the water, they notice a pattern underneath, like underwater roads. It turns out that these underwater roads are the paths of their lives (each squiggling alone, running parallel, then meeting). They can land the seaplane anywhere on the paths, and be thrown to that point in time, to see the Richards and Leslies of the past... and future. Even more, they find that there are an endless number of branches to these paths; an infinite number of pasts that they didn't choose, and they are able to visit these too, to see how things might have been had they made other decisions. Richard and Leslie try to talk to their past selves, to change their decisions, finally realizing that even if they change that Richard and Leslie, somewhere else, there are another Richard and Leslie making the other decisions, branching off into alternate pasts." -- Alisha

I read this book many years ago and an Indian yogi was telling us that this was all about the game we are all in...Most closest way to explain what we live here on the earth...



Than I watched Source Code this week...Imazing film...Yes, it was kind of a visional perspective of the Bach's book...

There is a moment when the captain had only a minute before his death...He made all people around burst in to laughing and kissed the girl he liked very much...Great way to say goodbye to life as we have known...

Very that moment I realized one more time so that each and every single moment of our lifes are so beatiful and great...Its all about how are we are living it? Nothing about what are we living?

Than I wonder about my possible parallel worlds...Yes, there may be lots of parallel worlds of me according to this perspective...As we all may have too...

Each and every junction of our decisons we may create a new parallel world...There should be lots of possible parallel worlds behind of our ''now'' and lots of infront of our ''now''too...I beleive they should be related and integrated to each other too...

Let us say you would live where you are living now or in another country , yes than there would be two parallel worlds running through in both counties...

You were going to marry but it did not work out...Yes surely there may be a married one of you in one of your parallel world...And a single one in another ...

So acording to my life here are some of my parallel worlds...

A single one of me travelling the world and making reseraches about nature & animals...A married of me living in India and having kids and working in an international insurance company...A married of me being a house wife & mother living in İstanbul...A dancer one of me or singer one of me living in US , single...Married one of me teaching Turkish and living in China...One of me living in Portugal and having a big happy family, working as consultant for international trading and life coaching...

Somehow it was good to wonder about them...I felt lightfull and joyfull...

Afterall I realized I love all the Funda's in my possible parallel worlds...Also the people who may be still sharing the stage with me? This should be a good sign...I suppose...

How many parallel world do you have? If you have many than I should say you did a good job down here...

with love
funda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder