19 Ağustos 2011 Cuma

My "Water Music"

Here I am again...Missed you all so much!

I want to share one of my experience with you here...

I was in London for attending an English course more than 20 years ago.Well I was in the beginning of twenties...


I used to sell Turkish rags on a street in Camden Town...My great Camden Town market days...I was working for some Turkish shop keepers...

There was a pub called Elephant Head...I was just right next to it. The owner was Irish man. My bosses were quite close friend of him. So he was so kind so that some Turkish food which teh recepies given by my bosses were cooked every Friday...Friday's were great days for us! So nice and good memories we all had there...

Anway back to our main topic again...

We used to go Greenwich open market during weekends too...Working more than 12 hours on the open cold area...

Sometimes it was getting so tiring than I found a unique way for me to relief by myself...


I used to fill the bath with warm water and put bubbles than listen a music which I used to call "water music". Those days were cassette days...It was an old cassette which I found in a friend house I was living...

Therefore this music was so related with water in my mind...

After 20 years when I needed to find this music ...Unfortunately I could not find it...Because I was looking for it with the name of water "music"...I was desperate...

Than few years ago in a workshop our coach simply played it ...

It was Pachelbel Canon in D major...

I was so joyful and tears of happines were falling from my eyes...Because I had found my music...

The coach said this music has a rhythm or frequency of 1 Hertz as just like nature and our heart beats...

When we are in the nature or listen this music we can get harmony and peace once again within us . In another word we become unified with the beat of our heart...With the beat of spirit , life, all creation and so on...

If you have pain or feel stress than you listen this music over and over. You will feel great relief...

Also I am so imaized to myself how I found my way on the way until now by self coaching...I have many examples in my life...Thankful for this!

I really recommend you to have bath in warm water plus with some bath salt and listen my "water music"...You can also add breating part to this ...Take a deep breath from your nose and release it from your mouth...Untill you relax...Your mind your body will be calmed down...Beleive me you will reborn and rejoin your true self again...Specially these days when we need more peace and calmness with in us!

Very interestingly in the Ottoman times, people were used to healed with water sound and classical Ottoman music...Every illness or sickness were used to healed with "special musical rhythm". It is also good to go next to a water fall or small stream and listen the music...Again the sound of the music will refresh you...

Life is so good and we are all beatiful and deserve all the bests...

Remember ,we are all deeply loved...

Unfortunately I still could not learn how to attach a link to my blog...So you need to go youtube !

Big kisses from beatiful İstanbul evening to all friends in globe

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder