7 Kasım 2015 Cumartesi

Parallel Worlds and Richard Bach

I wonder if you ever red ONE from  Richard Bach.

You can find below  the introduction of the book both in English&Turkish!


Ya uzay kaysa, zaman bükülse, kendimizin yirmi yıl sonraki haline rastlasak ne olur? Ya geçmişte biz olan, paralel hayatlarda biz olan, alternatif dünyalarda biz olan insanlarla yüz yüze konuşsak? Ne söyleriz onlara, ne sorarız? Uzayın ve zamanın ötesinde bizi nelerin beklediğini bilsek, nasıl değişiriz? Burada, karısı Leslie ile bir yolculukta Richard Bach, sağ kalmalarının ancak kendilerinin hiç sapmadığı yollarda, kendi başka kimliklerinin neler öğrenmiş olduğunu keşfetmekle mümkün olabileceğini anlatıyor. Oralarda hayal gücüyle korku, dünyaları kurtarmanın, dünyaları yok etmenin tek amacı, ölüm de ölümsüzlüğün bir adım yakınında. BİR; Richard Bach'ın en şaşırtıcı kitabı; hem bilimle, hem ruhla uyumlu, garip, sevgi dolu bir fantezi, aynı zamanda da kendimizi bulmanın alternatif yollarına açılan bir kapı ...


One is a book that will make the reader think about his own life. How would life be different if the person had made different choices. Unlike Richard and Leslie, the reader does not get to meet alternate versions of himself and see what life he would have if he had made different choices. The book will make the reader think about his own lifestyle and how it is the result of the choices that he himself has made. It will help the reader see how important choices and decision making are and to examine his own motivations and decisions. How would his life differ if he had made different choices.

I read this book with an elder Indian Yogi's suggestion many years ago.  He said it explains the play where we are on the stage of earth  in a beatiful & most correct way.

Very that moment I realized one more time so that each and every single moment of our lifes are so beatiful and great...Its all about how are we  living it? Nothing about what are we living!

Than I wonder about my possible parallel worlds...Yes, there may be lots of parallel worlds of me according to this perspective...As we all may have too...

Each and every junction of our decisons we may create a new parallel world...There should be lots of possible parallel worlds behind of our ''now'' and lots of infront of our ''now''too...I beleive they should be related and integrated to each other too...

Let us say you would live where you are living now or in another country , yes than there would be two parallel worlds running through in both counties...

You were going to marry but it did not work out...Yes surely there may be a married one of you in one of your parallel world...And a single one in another ...

So acording to my life here are some of my parallel worlds...

A single one of me travelling the world and making reseraches about nature & animals...A married of me living in India and having kids and working in an international insurance company...A married of me being a house wife & mother living in İstanbul...A dancer one of me or singer one of me living in US , single...Married one of me teaching Turkish and living in China...One of me living in Portugal and having a big happy family, working as consultant for international trading and life coaching...One of me living in İstanbul and acting on films, serials and/or presenting TV shows even having  stand up shows , living with boyfriend ! One of me living in family farm with children and boyfriend growing  our food and make videos about family farm & cooking&parenting in full of joy&happiness...

Somehow it was good to wonder about them...I felt lightfull and joyfull...

Afterall I realized I love all the Funda's in my possible parallel worlds...Also the people who may be still sharing the stage with me? This should be a good sign...I suppose...

How many parallel world do you have? If you have many than I should say you did a good job down here...

with love
funda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder