24 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Wonderful Life ''Black'' and Wellcoming 2011

I just listened this song again on radio than inspried for below message...

I do not remember since how many years I play a game with myself...

When ever I need kind of a courage or support and/or feel sad , tired etc I hear this song where every I am...Sometimes it comes up when I am up too...

This could be in the car, shopping center , cafe even in flights ...It comes on my way and lift me up again...I take a deep breath and smile again...Simply keep going...

2010 has been very hard sometimes , beatiful in general , challenging mostly, joyful very often, inspring almost every moment...It was full of love and longing ...Nevertheless I loved it and I say good bye to 2010 from deep of my heart...It prepared us for 2011 in great ways...

I thank you all of you whom were taking a role with me on this stage...Yes, only reality in life is the experience which we can mature and evolve...There is nothing good or bad , right or wrong...

Life is really wonderful as Black says and no need to regret or feel fear for anything...Our experiences are our contribution in life ...As we all know the name of the game is learning unconditional love...

There is only a week to 2011 and it is time to leave all the past and regrets pains disappointments worries anger and open a new page ...I want to create a new life and a new me...I know there are lots of people feeling like me...We feel this in our cells...May be because of this is our role on this stage...Who knows?

It is not because we are not happy with our lifes or ourself...Infact I beleive who ever feels deep love for themself can feel courage to move a higher self... This is the misunderstanding about the new and still resist to chance...Acoording to them accepting new is saying that they are not happy what they have...No...It is opposite in fact...

So we are all pregrant to new human and new world...In another words a new awarness on earth...So by leaving the past and opening our heart to love and light whatsoever life brings to us and surely forgiving ourself and others , we can take our higher part on this game...This is the right time to make a choice with our free will.

It is a great game and as being little children we love playing games so let us do it...Don't we?

Let us create a new world on earth which is full of love light peace happiness abundance... Every human is very important for this dream...Whatsoever collectively we dream and desire comes down to our reality...This is a scientific fact...

So you can start by choosing a song for yourself today if you beleive in this dream...Be ready it will come and find you when ever you need it...

With love

The Blue Mermaid

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder