22 Mayıs 2011 Pazar

A Bright Day in Bosphorus-2

Some more pictures from Anadolian side of Bosphorus on 16th May 2011...

KULELİ AND FISHER MEN



Best time for fried horse mackerel in İstanbul...


ROAD WITH REDBUD TREES






KANDİLLİ KIZ LİSESİ (HIGH SCHOOL FOR GİRLS)


A TEA GARDEN ON THE WAY KANDİLLİ


BLOSSOM TIME FOR WISTERIA



KANDİLLİ




SUNA'NIN YERİ




This is a small but very friendly place...Good meze's and fish and beatiful view...Its my favoriete fish restaurant for almost 15 years...I always visit the place just before summer...May or June are perfect time...So I had a great lunch there too...Fava, salad, fried horse mackerel and red wine...

I thank Sertuğ Yanger a friend of mine whom suggested that morning me to take my camera and have a walk near the Bosphorus...

SO WELL COME SUMMER 2011!

with love

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder