17 Mayıs 2011 Salı

My Little Redbud Tree

When I visited a friend house several years ago I saw Redbud Tree (Cercis Caradensis or Judas Tree) infront of her house...I remebered how I loved that view and said ''She was so luck to have a house with such view''...

So I moved last September and yes there is a little Redbud Tree infront of my flat...I am in the basement so than I am able to see the tree from my living room and kitched all the time...Yes I am lucky too...

This tree is the symbol of İstanbul ...When spring has arrived all Bosphorus dances with this royal colour...The colour is the symbol of joy, love and ecstasy as they said..The motherland of this tree is Palestine...

So you can see my little one below...How was she awakened this spring? She will tell her story herself...

Few Weeks Ago






16.05.2011 Before Noon



She is a brightful , joyful little girl...Just enjoying the spring time...

Yes I love her...So great to say goodmorning to her every morning...

So ...It is true...We need to watch what we say...Because we may receive it...

Just waiting friends for a Turkish coffee break near by her these days...

with love from İstanbul

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder