1 Mayıs 2011 Pazar

Spring in My Favorite Corner

I got my camera and run for Fenarbahçe Park last week...

It was Thursday and park was quite empty...

I want to introduce my little son's tree to you...Its 630 years old tree...Infact there are lots of antique trees in this park...

Imagine his tree was planted in 15th century where Ottoman Empire was having glorious days...

I beleive this tree has lots of stories to tell...About last days of Empire, Atatürk , freedom war , revolutions...Great lovers, weddings, poets and writers sit under its shadow ...


The park has a small walking path by the Marmara Sea and you can see the islands...





Spring is the Tullip time in İstanbul...This year over Million 9 tullips were planted all over İstanbul...From Tuzla to Silivri...82 types of tullips in all different shapes and colours...İstanbul is like a young beatiful woman these days...Just like she is waiting her lover to visit her...




A spring can not be a real spring without daisies...



Whenever I need to be alone and need to listen myself , I generaly go to this park...It is a kind of open space towards the Marmara Sea...
Some general views from the park...




Seagulls were dancing with the wind near by the shore...I always felt them as joyfull beings...


It is a really great place to feel the nature and breath deeply in İstanbul ... You can also easily hear many birds singing too...

I remember Sunday breakfasts under giant trees by listening live baroque music ...

This park is one of the peaceful place in this great city...

It is the very right time to visit antique trees in this park...

Let see which stroies will they tell you?

with love

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder